Jump Start on Advanced Analytics with Cortana Analytics Suite
Early Bird deal: $99 until 11/24/15 . Sign up now to get the best deal!
When: December 2, 2015 | 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Where: IT Palooza, 3301 College Ave, Carl Desantis Building, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Register: CLICK HERE
Cortana Analytics Suite is the set of services powered by Microsoft’s Azure cloud that focuses on advanced analytics. This is the modern platform that powers solutions that transform data into intelligent actions. This Pre-Conference Workshop will give you an overview & hands-on training of the following components of Cortana Analytics Suite:
- Azure Data Factory: bring your data in
- Azure Data Catalog: Catalog of all your data assets
- Event Hub: Harness streaming data
Big Data Stores
- Azure Data Lake: HDFS in the cloud
- Azure SQL DataWarehouse: First true elastic data warehouse in the cloud. You can pause, resume and pause again.
Machine Learning and Analytics:
- Azure Machine Learning: Operationalize your machine learning models
- Azure HDInsight: Hadoop as a service on demand. No installation or configuration required.
- Azure Stream Analytics: Complex stream computations on flowing data
Dashboards and Visualizations:
- Personal digital assistant: Human like interface with natural language processing and feedback
- Perceptual Intelligence: analyzing image and speech data
- Early bird rate of $99 valid until November 24
- Regular admission of $125
- Register: CLICK HERE
Luis serves as Senior Practice Lead in Allegient's BI Platform and Analytics solutions group. His main areas of focus are Cloud Computing and Advanced Analytics. Luis has delivered powerful solutions to several Fortune 500 and mid-market organizations to define long term strategies, envision technology roadmaps, and deliver analytics solutions that have provide a competitive advantage.